North Korea has labelled former US Vice President Joe Biden a “fool of low IQ” and an “imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being” after the Democratic presidential hopeful during a recent speech called North Korean leader Kim Jong Un a tyrant.
Pyongyang’s official Korean Central News Agency on accused Biden of insulting the country’s supreme leadership and committing an “intolerable and serious politically-motivated provocation” against the North.
* North Korea says it’s test-fired a new type of weapon
* North Korea weapons test may have included ballistic missile
* Trump blames timing ofCohen hearing for Korea failure
* South Korea ‘perplexed’ by Trump’s decision to cancel summit
* North Korea adjusts time zone to match South Korea
* When North met South Korea: a timeline of events
Biden during a campaign launch in Philadelphia on Saturday accused US President Donald Trump of cosying up to “dictators and tyrants” like Kim and Russian President Vladimir Putin.