Everipedia (IQ) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. Everipedia has a market cap of $96.28 million and $4.48 million worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everipedia coin can now be purchased for $0.0096 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Everipedia has traded up 10.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002276 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.18 or 0.00048189 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,094.97 or 0.07040583 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $43,897.24 or 0.99859524 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.69 or 0.00044791 BTC.
Everipedia Coin Profile
Everipedia’s launch date was December 19th, 2020. Everipedia’s total supply is 10,021,453,885 coins and its circulating supply is 10,021,446,016 coins. The Reddit community for Everipedia is /r/Everipedia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everipedia’s official website is everipedia.org. Everipedia’s official Twitter account is @everipedia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Everipedia IQ blockchain provides a new paradigm change and knowledge economy to disrupt the old centralized internet knowledge encyclopedia model similar to Wikipedia. By creating a new incentive structure and a distributed backend hosted within a blockchain, the new Everipedia knowledge base will be able to improve upon all fundamental features of Wikipedia. “
Buying and Selling Everipedia
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everipedia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everipedia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.